Today I am excited to be offering my very first giveaway! Thanks to my cousin Jen of Jen’s Beads and Things, I will be giving away a beautiful, hand crafted necklace and earring set to one lucky Peace in the Pod reader.
Jen is a wonderful wife and mother, owner of two businesses, an adjunct professor, and a preschool PTO leader. I have no idea how she finds time to make these pieces, but I am so glad that I have the opportunity to share her work with you.
All of Jen’s pieces are handmade in Cary, NC. She offers unique jewelry, bags, lanyards, and sewn items, all of which are just amazing. Her site is always one of my virtual stops when Christmas season rolls around.
Here are the pieces we are giving away:
Now, on to the giveaway! To enter, complete one of the tasks listed below and send me an email telling me which option you chose.
* For a bonus entry, share this post on any social media site. Make sure to let me know if you do this so I can give you credit for your second entry!
The winner will be chosen on October 3rd and will be contacted by email. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, I will choose a new winner.
Here are the options:
1. Follow Jen’s Beads and Things on Twitter
2. Subscribe to the Jen’s Beads and Things newsletter
3. Follow Peace in the Pod by email (use the sidebar widget)
4. Like the Peace in the Pod Facebook page