Today all I want to do is say thank you. No photos, no graphics, nothing fancy. Just a few thank you’s to
some people who mean a lot to me. And to some people I don’t know who have given me a boost. I can’t possibly name everyone here, so if you aren’t on this list, please know that you are important to me and I have limited time before the rest of my family comes home and the chaos starts.
* My husband – For loving and supporting me no matter how crazy I get. For believing in forever. For being the most amazing husband and father.
* Clara, Will and Frankie – For bringing so much joy to my life. For loving me even when I’m grumpy. For all of the funny stories that I use to connect with other moms (which in turn saves my sanity.)
* My mother, step-father and in-laws: First, for giving us life. That’s pretty important. But also for the love and support, many, many hours of babysitting, clothes for the kids, help with the house, and so much more.
* Our siblings – For protecting us, giving us someone to laugh with, and for reminding us that we are loved.
* My blog followers – For taking a chance on a new blogger. You volunteered some space in your email inboxes even though you didn’t know what kind of content I might publish.
* Vida from Good Graciousness – For nominating Peace in the Pod for the Liebster Award. This is a way for new bloggers to “meet” each other and helps us all get our names out there.
* Finally, to anyone who has ever given me encouragement, a kind word, or a favor – you do make a difference.
Thank you. Now go out there, believe in yourself, and know that you are loved.